MOTTO:

Discipline, Knowledge and Excellence

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Introduction


Hello,

I will like to use this medium to create an awareness of what I believe will further help us all rekindle our long lost relationship. I am indeed grateful to God for giving us all the opportunity to be alive to see and read this mail, you will all agree with me that God has been faithful to us all. It has been over 2 decades that destiny brought us in contact at a place where the foundation of what we have all achieved today was formed. Though a few of us have ACCIDENTALLY run into one another in the shopping malls, occasions or business meetings in every part of the world whereby we hugged, shouted and exchange contacts, which in most cases ended at the spot and minute of this experience. I will like to by this mail encourage us all to revive and reactivate that love, togetherness and bond that was given birth to at DSS, ABU ZARIA. I can remember those days of our inter house sports, LitDays, parties, events etc. Can we revive & build this bond again? Thank you
    Segun Dapo Daramola

No comments:

Post a Comment